COVID – 19
We hope all are fine and sheltered from the Covid-19 pandemic. We are excited to inform you that our both dental clinics in Kochi located at Vyttila and Eroor are full-fledged to welcome back our patient.
Care dental incorporates certain measures to protect our patients and ourself. We are describing the detailed protocol which we are following for the prevention of a pandemic.
Before arriving at our clinic
- Please try to contact us for prior appointments in order to avoid waiting time and contact with other people.
- We recommend those people who are at high risk of exposing coronavirus to delay some more time for their non-essential treatments.
Arriving at care dental clinic
- When coming to us, please try to avoid close contact with other people as much as possible.
- We will welcome you with a sanitizer and your emperature will be recorded with no-touch thermometers.
- Try to accompany only one person with you.
- As it is our primary concern, we will request you to fill an assessment form to assess your level of risk for COVID-19
- If any symptoms are noticed, our team will direct you with proper instructions.
Here comes our practice part
- We are trying our best to disinfect every surface which will prevent the contamination that can cause infection.
- Our sterilization flow chart
After dental procedure
Pre sterilization of instruments
Cleaning and drying
Instruments packing in contamination free pouches
We apologise in advance for restrictions which we are following during this pandemic. As a best dental clinic in kochi, Kerala it’s our primary concern to ensure safety of our patients. We deeply regret for the distance we are maintaining. We assure you that we will be the same friendly team underneath it all!
Yes, being the best pediatric/children dentist in kochi its our
responsibility to give utmost attention to children teeth. But keep in mind that the treatment you seeking should be of relevance (for eg: tooth cleaning, fluoride application in children teeth, can extend for some time).
- As he is a senior citizen , we have to give him utmost attention during this pandemic. contact care dental clinic as early as possible, We will be available on phone or through video consultation.
Yeah there are some!!
1. Book prior appointment
2. Avoid public gathering before arriving
3. Try to wear proper face mask
4. Sanitize your hands
5. Follow our instructions